This is my essential bike kit:
- AmazonBasics Strap-On Wedge Saddle Bag for Cycling – Medium
- CO2 Inflator By Pro Bike Tool, Quick & Easy, Presta and Schrader Valve Compatible, Bicycle Tire Pump For Road and Mountain Bikes, Insulated Sleeve, No CO2 Cartridges Included
- Crank Brothers Multi Bicycle Tool (19-Function, Gold)
- Continental Bicycle Tubes Race 28 700×20-25 S60 Presta Valve 60mm Bike Tube Super Value Bundle (Pack of 5 Conti tubes & 2 Conti tire lever) < I put 1 tube in a ziplock back (protect it a bit, plus then I have a bag if needed)
- I buy CO2 from my local bike shop because I can buy just 1 or 2 at a time.
- I also made a ziplock with a length of Toilet paper some bandages and an iodine capsule. If you press down on the folded up TP before you seal the bag you can get it pretty compressed. This is my emergency bio kit & injury kit.
- Rear Light: Bike Tail Light, Bike Rear Light,Smart Brake Sensor LED Tail Light,Wireless USB Rechargeable, Waterproof Cycling Safety Flashlight 5 Lighting Modes Clip or Mount on Bike Rear Lights Fits Road/Mountain
- Front Light: Cygolite Metro Pro 1100 USB Rechargeable Bike Light, Black